Each year ANNA offers scholarships that provide funding to support members in their pursuit of higher education. ANNA also offers grants for clinical research projects and patient or staff education programs. The recipients of these scholarships and grants are recognized at the National Symposium.
The deadline for the 2014 scholarship and grant cycle has passed. Applications are no longer being accepted. Plan to apply next year.
For more information, including eligibility criteria, click on a scholarship or grant in the list below.
- 201-205 - ANNA Career Mobility Scholarships (5 at $2,000)
- 206 - Pamela Balzer Career Mobility Scholarship ($2,500)
- 207 - Angelini Pharma, Inc. Career Mobility Scholarship ($2,500)
- 209 - Janel Parker Career Mobility Scholarship ($2,500)
- 210-212 - NNCC Career Mobility Scholarships (3 at $2,000)
- 214 - Dare to Soar Career Mobility Scholarship ($1,000)
- 221 - ANNA Career Mobility Scholarship for Associate Members ($2,000)
- 222 - NNCC Career Mobility Scholarship for Associate Members ($2,000)
- 304 - ANNA Clinical Practice Grants (3 at $2,500)
- 305 - Gloria Scharf Beedie Memorial Grant ($1,000)
- 306 - Nurse in Washington Internship (NIWI) Grant
- 310 - ANNA Research Grant
- 311-313 - Evidence-Based Practice Project Grants
- 317 - Barbara F. Prowant Nursing Research Grant
- 400 - National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA) Scholarship - administered by the Foundation of the NSNA